At Garrison Group we encourage everyone’s involvement and growth within the company. You will be an important part of the group since day one and not just a helpful hand. With a distinctive human-centric approach, you will have the possibility to make an impact and inspire brands to grow and reach their full potential.
Our work is global, but our team is like family. We’ll always have each other’s backs and challenge ourselves constantly to learn and evolve as a team and individually. You will work with an incredibly talented, experienced people around the world which gives you endless opportunities professionally and personally.
Become a marketing and strategic expert.
We seek a new team member who is passionate about brands, consumers and numbers and is ready to learn the ropes in a fast-paced yet fun and young environment. You will work alongside an international team with stellar, creative marketers and consultants and assist them with various tasks.
This will not be your usual internship experience, as there is a lot of room for growth and ownership. You will get a lot of responsibilities but also a lot of exposure since you will have a chance to work directly with our Senior Management team and occasionally participate in client meetings. We want to hear your ideas; your fresh pair of eyes will be appreciated here.
- Execution of project steps and phases. Typical projects include segmentation and targeting, competitive assessment, brand strategy, and integrated communications strategy.
- Execution of project related work – data analysis, diagnostics, and preparation of presentations.
- Synthesize insights and propose business recommendations for our clients.
- Making suggestions to senior project leaders concerning the development of new ideas and approaches.
- Bachelor (graduated) or Master (in progress)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Full English Proficiency as this is our corporate language. Other foreign languages are a plus
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Strong analytical skills
- Reliability and drive for excellence
- Ability to perform well under pressure, deadline-oriented attitude
- Initiative to seek problem solutions
Find out how we can empower your brand with a human-centric marketing approach.